Keep earning regular daily points on mobile and desktop searches, plus take advantage of the one or more bonus point items on your Bing Rewards Dashboard. If you complete all daily search points, not considering extra point days or referral credit, you generally can get a $5 gift card per month at gold status. Rewards include gift cards for Toys “R” Us, Amazon, Fandango, Groupon, GameStop, HuluPlus, Starbucks, Sephora, and much more!
Kellogg’s Family Rewards (KFR) (#KFRbonus @KFR)
The new KFR Website and program has been launched (6/2/2015)! Here’s the scoop:
The main change is that KFR is phasing out the codes on the packaging and starting receipt scanning for points. They will continue to accept codes for awhile (unsure for how long). The look of the Website is much cleaner, but it still took a couple of steps to log in. Leave a comment below about your thoughts and experience with the new KFR!
They will still have bonuses. Near the bottom of Your Account > Dashboard are links for 100 bonus points each (up to 500 points):
- Upload your first receipt (Must be a valid receipt featuring KFR-participating product(s).),
- Add your first loyalty card (Loyalty card or membership must be approved.),
- Connect your KFR account to Facebook or Twitter
- Watch the new KFR “How it Works” Video, and
- Complete your profile preferences.
For now, bonus codes will still be available through the KFR Website, emails, text messages, Facebook page, and Twitter (@KFR) page.
Receipts and Linked Store Cards for points:
- You can submit receipts via
- smartphone, or
- text message (to 89332 AND have opted in for subscriptions on the KFR site—under your Your Account > Profile > My Subscriptions).
- Once you connect a loyalty card or membership to your KFR account (from a participating retailer) [RD note: I have been unable to view a list of participating retailers on the new site], you should get points directly from the card, and not get points for uploaded receipts from that retailer.
- Points from loyalty card or membership purchases will usually be added to your KFR account within 2-7 days.
- You may connect up to 3 loyalty cards for the same retailer to your KFR account.
- You may connect up to 11 total loyalty cards to your KFR account.
- Save/scan receipts from online purchases as a .jpg, .tiff, .gif or .png file.
- Receipts must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
- You can submit up to 5 receipts per day.
Note: You must log in to your KFR account at least once every 90 days or your points will expire due to inactivity.
You can apply your KFR points to rewards, including the following:
- Redbox DVD rental (2,000 points),
- $5 Starbucks eCard (7,000 points),
- $5 American Eagle/Aerie eCard (7,500 points),
- $5 Chilis/Romano’s Macaroni Grill/On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina/Maggiano’s Little Italy (7,500 points),
- $5 Lowe’s (7,500 points),
- $10 iTunes code (15,000 points),
- $10 Applebees eCard (15,000 points),
- $10 Old Navy/Gap eCard (15,000 points), and
- $10 Best Buy (15,000 points)!
Notes: In 2015, Kellogg’s added a 15-card limit to gift cards (for each card) (not applicable to Redbox codes). Gift card offers may change without notice.
Bonus point codes:
YOUFOUND25FREE4U (25 points) (exp 5/30/16)
25MOREYOUAREGOOD (25 points) (exp 5/30/16)
JULSB20GETSCODES (100 points) (exp 5/15/16)
POPTARTSAVENGERS (20 points)
KFRSHARETHANKS20 (20 points)
Also, “Like” the KFR Facebook page and you should immediately receive a bonus code at the top of the page. – 100 points (This offer may no longer be available.)
If you have a code not on the list above, you can check it against our list of expired codes. If you try any of the above codes without an expiration date, and you get the message that the code is expired, please let me know and I will update the list. Thanks!
Kellogg’s brands include
- Rice Krispies Treats
- Special K
- MorningStar Farms
- Town House
- fruity snacks
Office Depot Rewards / Office Max MaxPerks Rewards
Office Depot and Office Max have merged, but still maintain unique rewards programs. Click on the program name link for more information about that program.
Office Depot Rewards offers 10% of your ink, toner, paper purchases and copy/print/ship services in the form of points. When you reach 1,000 points, you can get a rewards certificate.
Office Max MaxPerks Rewards includes 5% back in rewards on supplies, furniture, technology, services, and more. Office Max MaxPerks Teacher Rewards includes earning $10 in rewards for every $75 you spend on all supplies, furniture, qualifying services, technology, and more.
For more information on each program, click on the program name link. Rewards are figured in cash percent of purchases, and when you reach the minimum, you will be sent/emailed rebate vouchers at the end of the quarter, to use on future purchases.
The Staples Rewards program is for everyone, and includes rewards starting at 2% for all purchases, and free shipping on orders from staples.com to your store. Click on the program name link for more information.
The Staples Teacher Rewards program is for teachers, educators, and/or homeschoolers, and includes 5% rewards overall or 10% on teaching and art supplies, as well as free shipping on orders from staples.com to your store. Click on the program name link for more information.
Note: Staples.com, Staples (Teacher) Rewards, and Staples Easy Rebates are separate entities, and use distinct login information.