If you want or need art supplies—for your favorite artist, or for yourself!—you can score some great deals at Michaels stores with the upcoming coupons!
These are the best coupons:
- Sun Nov 23, 4 pm to close: 25% off entire purchase including sale items
- Thu Nov 27, 4 pm to Fri Nov 28, 2 am (Thanksgiving Day): 30% off entire purchase including sale items
- Fri Nov 28, 7 am-noon (Black Friday): 25% off entire purchase including sale items
- Sat Nov 29, 8 am-noon: 25% off entire purchase including sale items
- Sat Nov 29, noon-10 pm: 50% off any one regular price item
From the Michaels home page, select your store, then click on the coupon images or go to the weekly ad to go to the coupon page. Print multiple coupons and take a friend!
Deal Ideas on Sun Nov 23, 4 pm to close (sale prices good through Nov 26):
- Pre-lit Christmas Trees on sale 50-60% off, then take 25% off the sale price with coupon (while supplies last)
- Artist’s Loft® Back-Stapled Traditional Canvas (one item at regular price & get the second of equal or lesser value free), and then take 25% off
- Paper crafting tools are on sale at 40% off, and take another 25% off
- Cricut Explore® $219.99 (reg $299.99), and then take 25% off = $164.99; cartridges are also on sale
- Hot Buy 12″ x 12″ Scrapbook Paper Pads are on sale for $5 each (reg $19.99) (while supplies last); the price goes up to $9.99 on Nov 27.
Nov 27-29 Deal Ideas:
- Creatology 100-piece art set $2.79 (reg $6.99), less 25% or 30%, depending on the coupon used = $1.95 best price
- Cricut Explore® $219.99 (reg $299.99), and then take 25% or 30% off = $153.99 best price (limited quantities); cartridges are also on sale
- Value paper packs, 8-1/2″x11″ are $2 each (reg $4.99). This is the best regular sale price, then take 25% or 30% off for $1.40 each best price. These come in both regular and stock weight papers and lots of great colors!
Note: More coupons are available online. If two coupons are available at the same time, you can only use one coupon or split your purchase into multiple transactions as needed because Michaels takes only one coupon per transaction.